Warmer weather is here!
Are you ready for shorts, sundresses, and bathing suits?
Don't Diet, Live It!
What are you waiting for? Call Coach D to get started and you could soon experience:
- Increased Energy & Mental Focus
- Decreased Risk of Heart Attack & Osteoporosis
- Improved Mood/Reduced Risk of Depression
- Improved “Love” Life & Self Esteem
- More Radiant Skin & Better Sleep
Coach D's Background
I grew up athletic, but due to poor eating habits, I was always heavy & self-conscious. Furthermore, heart disease, diabetes, high triglycerides, & migraines ran in my family. By learning about food and exercise, I began to understand the importance of a healthy eating & exercise regimen. About 12 years ago, I lost over 50 pounds and I have never felt better mentally & physically. After years of helping friends & family lose weight and get healthy, I quit my job as a civil engineer, and I now work full-time as a health & weight loss coach. I am a certified personal trainer - scored a 97% on the exam - so you can rest assured I know what works!
Being physically fit and eating nutritiously will make you feel better and have more energy to enjoy life. I truly believe that lack of awareness and education about nutrition and exercise causes a large part of today’s obesity. But together we can reverse the obesity epidemic. I can help you make small changes in your lifestyle to help you look & feel better. I will offer tips on shopping for groceries, cooking and preparing meals, scheduling exercise, plus much more...kids included! I have never felt better and now it is YOUR turn!
With me, you'll rock the backyard or beachfront!
Warmer weather is upon us. And if you’ve been using cold weather as an excuse to hide under winter clothes, the time to make a change is now! You can no longer hide under your baggy sweaters when everyone else is in their bathing suits! Call me today and I will make sure what’s hiding underneath your winter clothes is ready for your summer clothes and bathing suit!
Here’s a little incentive to help you get started. Try these five recommendations to living a healthy lifestyle:
1. Don't diet: not in the traditional, all-or-nothing, deprivation sense of the word – simply eat healthy foods and get active – it’s a lifestyle change, not a quick-fix
2. Eat breakfast: nearly 80% of successful losers eat breakfast every single day and they eat within about an hour or two of waking – until you send food into your system, your metabolism is stalled
3. Exercise regularly: nine out of ten people who've lost weight and maintained it exercise regularly and make it a critical part of their lives – bonus: you will enjoy the mood-boosting and calorie-burning advantages
4. Don't skip meals: going too long without food will slow your metabolism, plus you'll likely get so hungry that you'll grab anything and too much of it – keep your metabolism fueled and preempt hunger by eating every four hours or so
5. Keep track of your weight: know how much you weigh, and monitor that number by stepping on the scale frequently – aim to stay within a five-pound range
Call me to get started today. My clients have lost weight, reduced blood pressure, and are feeling and looking great. People are more likely to workout and healthfully if they have a partner. I will be your motivating partner! I GUARANTEE results!